Saturday, August 14, 2010

Syrup inspired by Scentsy's Black Raspberry Vanilla Scent

Our neighbors shared their raspberries with us.  My hubby made fresh raspberry vanilla syrup for our French toast from them. It tasted and smelled so great! 


Lol -- He says he was inspired by Scentsy's Black Raspberry Vanilla scent.  It's one of their most popular scents.  


I've had several requests for his recipe, but it's been hard to corner him long enough to recreate his recipe. 


I know he strained the raspberries, used real vanilla and agave was his sweetener vs. sugar.  When I asked him about his recipe, as I expected, he just made it up on the fly.   Since he was making it low carb he used ingredients you may not have on hand like xantham gum to thicken it. 



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map