Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mad Eye our Manx has Six kittens!



Mad Eye, gave birth to SIX kittens yesterday!

I hadn't been home long from our RS sleepover when I saw our pregnant Mama Cat in my kitchen window as I was washing my hands.  In hindsight I now know she was telling me she wanted inside because a few minutes later my son and a neighbor friend discovered she had given birth to her first two kittens on our grill cover outside!  The young neighbor girl and our exchange student got to see some of the births along with our children.  We hurriedly got her a large plastic tub and towels and gently transferred them inside.  Within an hour she had given birth to SIX.

Three are all white.
Two are calico - ish.
One is gray.

Some have tails and some are MANX.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map